Thank you for showing an interest in contributing to the Special Children’s Trust and the work we are doing with children who have special needs in Uganda.
Financial contributions can be made in the form of a ‘gift donation’ or ‘monthly sponsorship’ to the Trust or a specific centre within the Trust. It is also possible to sponsor an individual child.
Please Note: A child might have more than one sponsor according to his/her needs.
£20, $30 or €25.
Your support or contribution to the Trust or individual project/organization will go towards the provision of the following services:
- Therapy services and resources such as Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy.
- Medical care. This may include Medicines, surgical operations, specialized tests and diagnostics such as EEG, CT Scans, MRI Scans, Mosquito nets and Nutritional supplements.
- Assistive devices and appliances such as chairs, standing frames and other support aids.
- Outreach programmes
- Special events such as school trips, Christmas parties, sports days, etc.
- Seminars and workshops for parents, care givers and professionals
- Income generating activities for the families.
- Awareness and Advocacy campaigns.
For more information, Please send us an email at email@example.com
Your kindness and Generosity is highly appreciated